- Gasoline-driven welder - Honda GX200 Engine -
- Permanent magnet alternator
- Single-phase generator 2kW
- Max welding current: 150A
The New Magic Weld is a compact welding generator, lightweight and professional, with electronic control of the welding current capable of delivering up to 150 amps with a duty cycle of 60%.
The weight of the whole machine is only 75 lbs. Driven by a Honda 4-stroke gasoline engine, it uses an innovative permanent magnet alternator to supply a welding current of up to 150 A DC, and it can function simultaneously as a welder and generator.
The presence of an auto idle "economizer" introduces the concept of "power on demand," allowing both fuel savings and reduced engine wear.
The New Magic Weld is able to weld any kind of electrode (rutile, basic, cellulose) up to 3.25 mm and takes full advantage of the engine's power output thanks to a technology developed by MOSA known as "Power Optimizer."
Additionally, you can also use it as auxiliary power generator 230v or 110v up to 2 kW DC to power small tools or lighting.
The New Magic Weld is compact and professional, easy to transport and proves indispensable as the most portable machine for carrying out welding repairs on site.
- Current range, continuous: 30 ÷ 150A
- Duty cycle: 150 A - 60%
- Open circuit voltage: 67 V
- Arc welding source in D.C. welding
- Welds any type of electrode including cellulosic
- High frequency control of welding current and voltage
- Chopped D.C. auxiliary current (safe for tools)
- Engine shut down for low oil level (oil alert)
- Power optimiser (patent pending)
- Auto Idle
- Dry weight: 75 lbs.
- Dimensions: 435x375x490 mm
- Acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 99 dB(A) (74 dB(A) @ 7 m)
PDF support documents: